Online Permission forms for CPS examination SEP-OCT 2020
Permission forms for CPS examination SEPT/OCT 2020 are available online from 25-June-2020 to 17-July-2020 (upto 2:00 p.m.)
All eligible CPS students may submit permission form online through their respective CPS login.
IMP Note :
1. Exam repeater or who have submitted Permission form earlier, those students need not to submit permission form again.
2. Whereas DMRE and DPM Students are required to submit separate permission forms for appearing Part-I and Part-II examinations.
3. Due to COVID-19 pandemic in our country, Students are requested not to visit CPS office Mumbai for submission / verification of documents or for any other reason. Please do not send hard copies of any of the documents regarding permission form to CPS office Mumbai.
4. Three copies of THESIS should be submitted to CPS office Mumbai at the time of Examination form.
5. For any query feel free to mail us on email@example.com (It is mandatory to mention your correct enrollment no., course name and Institute name in the e-mail). PLEASE DO NOT CALL.
Steps to submit online permission form :
1. Go to our official website www.cpsmumbai.org
2. Click on Login to online.cpsmumbai.org
3. Enter your username and password.
(If you are getting a message "Invalid username or password", please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org from your e-mailid registered with CPS. It is mandatory to mention your correct enrollment no., course name and Institute name in the e-mail. Please do not call)
4. If login is done successfully then Go to Examination -> Permission form
5. Read all instructions carefully.
6. Select your course.
7. Check all your details in the form.
8. Add (upload) all Post Holding Certificates and Post Completion Certificates (except last Post Completion which you shall submit at the time of submission of CPS examination form).
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS to be uploaded :
(Please upload scan copy of ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS)
For FCPS course students :
6 Post Holding Certificate + 5 Post Completion Certificate
For DIPLOMA course students :
4 Post Holding Certificate + 3 Post Completion Certificate
9. Click on Submit.
10. Take print of the form and put your signature on it. Then take sign of your institute head and upload scan copy of the same in PDF format.
11. CHECKLIST OF SCAN COPY DOCUMENTS to be sent to CPS by email before 17-July-2020 upto 12:00 noon on email@example.com (It is mandatory to mention your correct enrollment no., course name and Institute name in the e-mail) :
(i) State Medical Council Registration / State Medical Council Registration Renewal
(ii) Lecture Card
(iii) Marksheet of DPM-PART-I (for the students who have passed DPM Part-I examination and wants to submit the permission form for DPM Part-II)
(iv) Marksheet of DMRE-PART-I (for the students who have passed DMRE Part-I examination and wants to submit the permission form for DMRE Part-II)
(v) NOC, WORK ORDER OF DEEMED PERMANENT (for DPH course students)
(vi) Aadhar Card
12. Your Permission form shall be processed by CPS office.
13. Fees payment option shall be given to you only after completion of Point No. 12
(Keep checking your CPS login after submitting the permission form to get update of payment option)
14. When you get “Pay fees” option you may make online payment of permission form fees. You shall get the permission form fees receipt after the payment of fees. If payment is deducted but not reflected in the form of payment receipt, it is advisable to wait for 24 hours before trying to make payment again.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic in the Mumbai, fees payment via online mode is preferable.
In case you are unable to pay permission form fees online, you may send Demand Draft (DD) of fees to CPS Hose, Dr. E. Borges Rd., Parel, Mumbai – 400 012 before 17-July-2020 2:00 p.m.
CPS is not responsible in any condition if your DD not reached to CPS office Mumbai within stipulated period of time.
Permission form submitted without payment of fees shall not be considered for further process.
DD of requisite fees should be drawn in the favour of “College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
Receipt of fees by DD shall be subject to clearance of DD.
Fees details :
Permission form fees for Diploma :
Rs. 3,200/- (In words – Three Thousand Two Hundred Only)
Permission form fees for FCPS :
Rs. 13,200/- (In words – Thirteen Thousand Two Hundred Only)
Please Note : Fees mentioned above are non-refundable.
15. After making payment, please save Permission fees receipt for future reference.