CPS-PG-Admission-2019 - Notification for First Selection Round for Dadra and Nagar Haveli (UT)
Instructions for candidates who have allotted seat in first selection round for Dadra and Nagar Haveli, (UT)
1. Candidate is instructed to pay non-refundable amount of Rs.50200/- to CPS (which shall be adjusted as enrollment fees at the time of enrollment) through Demand Draft in favour of “College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
2. Candidates are required to visit CPS office In person with above said DD to collect allotment letter on or before 25-09-2019 4:00 pm.
3.Candidate is further instructed to take allotment letter from CPS office Mumbai and visit allotted institute for reporting (mandatory) along with all necessary original documents on or before 28-09-2019 5:00pm.
4.Please read and follow all instructions given in CPS-PG-Admission-2019-Brochure and allotment letter thoroughly and carefully.
5.If the candidate does not make the payment of non-refundable CPS fees and also fail to report to alloted institute those candidates shall not be considered for the further process of CPS-PG-Admission-2019.
Following are the steps for those candidates who do not want to go for second selection round (Upgradation) and wish to join (i.e. retain) for allotted course in allotted institution
1.Download the Retention Form from their respective CPS login.
2. Submit the duly filled and signed retention form to the allotted institution till 28-09-2019 (05:00 p.m.) and also email the scan copy of the same on email@example.com
Note:- after 28-09-2019 retention forms shall not be accepted in any circumstances.
3.Take “Post Holding Certificate” and “Letter of Appointment” from the allotted institution.
Following are the steps for those candidates who want to go for second selection round (Upgradation)
1. Shall not fill Retention Form.
2. Shall take Acknowledgement letter and Letter of appointment.
For any query apart from above information please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT CALL.