Enrollment process for the Candidates selected for CPS-PG-Admission-2019 in the State of Maharashtra from 13th September 2019 to 30th September 2019
Selected candidates should visit CPS Office inperson for enrollment from 13th September 2019 to 30th September 2019 with documents listed below.
*Token for enrollment shall be provided at CPS office, Mumbai between 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
List of documents required [Originals + 1 set of zerox (self attested) + scan copy of original documents (JPEG format) for upload in enrollment form ] :
• NEET-PG-2018 Result
• CPS fees Receipt
• Allotment letter
• Joining / Appointment letter
• Internship Completion Certificate
• M.B.B.S. Passing Certificate
• Final M.B.B.S. Mark sheet
• M.B.B.S. Degree
• State Medical Council Registration (Certificate)
• State Medical Council Registration Application (Receipt)
• State Medical Council (I Card)
• Address Proof (Election Card/ Adhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License)
• Post Holding Certificate (Original) [PDF format]
ENROLLMENT WILL BE CONFIRMED ONLY AFTER VERIFICATION OF ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM AND DOCUMENTS.
Please note : Students who have already made payment of CPS fees (Rs.50200/- for CPS Diploma courses / Rs.60200/- for FCPS courses) at the time of CPS-PG-Admission-2018 allotment letter, no need to pay again.
CPS office shall provide assistance for online submission of enrollment form without any cost in the premises of CPS House, Mumbai.
For any queries please e-mail on email@example.com PLEASE DO NOT CALL.